Weekly Weather Felt Board
Oh my goodness...I've had this idea in my head for months and it's so exciting to see it finally finished! It was the project that kept getting pushed to the back burner so I could finish other things. Prepare for photo overload below, because this board is bright and colorful and I couldn't help but take a ton of pictures of it!
The board has a few different activities on it:
- Days of the week that velcro on and off and place to display the current day
- Thermometer with a sliding arrow to show the temperature
- Ornaments that hang on buttons to display which season it is
- Felt weather board to create weather scenes
- Clear pocket to store the felt pieces for the weather scene
For the back of the board, I used up scraps from my quiet book pages! I love this beautiful rainbow of color!!
I added large eyelets to the top corners of the board so I could hang it on the wall with command hooks.
I hope you all enjoy it! I won't be selling these right now, but I'll be happy to provide instructions if anyone has questions and would like to make one!